Block Watch Notice Board
BC Block Watch Program(PDF Slideshow, 704KB)
BC Block Watch Participant Manual(PDF Document, 665KB)
Block Watch Coordinators
Carol Drew:Tel: 604-937-0143
All Block Captains, Co-Captains, and
any others interested in attending.
because we will have to spend the rest of our lives there."
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get
run over if you just sit there." --- Will Rogers
"Well done is better than well said."
2. Ask all solicitors for identification and a business
number for verification.
3. Never give out personal information over the
4. Never leave "Buglers Welcome" signs such as:
- an accumulation of mail, newspapers or flyers;
- A dark house interior at night;
- open garage doors and gates when you are
not at home.
5. Carry only money you need in your wallet.
6. Always lock your vehicle and place all valuables
out of sight in the trunk.
7. Use timers on interior lights when you are away
from home for an extended period.
8. Tell your neighbours if you are going away.
|| Home | General Info | Financial Info | Tax Info | Minutes | Bylaws | History | SVFD | CRAB | Links |
| Mayor's Reports | Admin. Serv. | Prot. Serv. | Enviro Affairs | Water | Sewage | Recycling | Barnacle | Maps |
Village of Belcarra
4084 Bedwell Bay Road
Tel: (604) 937-4100
Fax: (604) 939-5034
Office Hours:Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm,
(excluding statutory holidays).
Copyright © 1997 – 2016 Village of Belcarra
You must have written permission to reuse any portion of the information contained within,
including all images and reproductions, regardless of intent.